Main Information for Financial Institutions and Business Partners
Main "NOSTRO" correspondent accounts updated on June 15, 2023
Joint-stock company "MTBank" ( JSC "MTBank")
№ Currency Correspondent Account Correspondent bank Address SWIFT 1 PLN PL94102000161201110000005802 PKO Bank Polski S.A. 15 Pulawska str, 02-515 Warsaw, Poland BPKOPLPW 2 RUB* 30111 810 3 0000 2054666 CB “Moskommertsbank” (JSC) M. Ordynka str. 20, building 1, Moscow, Russian Federation, 119017, BIC 044525951, correspondent account: 30101810045250000951 in The Central Bank of the Russian Federation Main Branch for the Central Federal District, Moscow IVDCRUMM 3 RUB* 30111810500020017317 «AK BARS» BANK (JSC) Dekabristov str. 1, Kazan, Russian Federation, 420066, BIC 049205805
correspondent account: 30101810000000000805 in the National Bank, the Republic of Tatarstan branch
ARRSRU2K 4 RUB* 30111810600000000064 Interstate Bank Shukhov Str 15, Moscow, 115162, Russian Federation, BIC 044525362 correspondent account: 30101810800000000362 in Bank of Russia Main Branch for the Central Federal District INEARUMM 5 CNY 15601012320890001890 Zhejiang Chouzhou Commercial Bank Co., Ltd Chouyin Mansion, No. 158 Wangchao Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China. Zip:310000 CZCBCN2X 6 KZT** 30111 398 7 0000 1054666 CB “Moskommertsbank” (JSC) M. Ordynka str., 20, building 1, Moscow, Russian Federation, 119017, BIC 044525951, Intermediary bank: JSC Halyk Bank, Almaty, Kazakhstan, SWIFT: HSBKKZKX correspondent account: KZ346010011000041438 IVDCRUMM 7 KZT** 30111398300000000064 Interstate Bank Shukhov Str 15, Moscow, 115162, Russian Federation INEARUMM 8 TJS 30111972700000000064 Interstate Bank Shukhov Str 15, Moscow, 115162, Russian Federation INEARUMM 9 AMD 30111051100000000064 Interstate Bank Shukhov Str 15, Moscow, 115162, Russian Federation INEARUMM 10 KGS 30111417100000000064 Interstate Bank Shukhov Str 15, Moscow, 115162, Russian Federation INEARUMM
* For payments in Russian rubles TIN/KPP JSC "MTBank" - 9909097317/772287001
** Rules for processing payments in the KZT.doc
JSC “MTBank” is an active participant of FX market. The Bank makes FX TOD, TOM, SPOT, SWAP and Forward deals with banks-counterparties via Bloomberg Professional platform, Reuters FXTrading and other platforms.
MTBank is also one of the most active participants of Belarusian Currency Stock Exchange in the currency section. Besides, FX market, Money Market is an important issue in the Bank's activity. MTBank lends to and borrows money from banks-counterparties.
Our dealing codes are as follows:
- Refinitiv (Reuters) code - MTBB
- Bloomberg code - MTBB
JSC "MTBank" provides brokerage services in the market of government securities and securities of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus. JSC "MTBank" is an active securities market participant. The Bank holds leading positions in the ratings by volume and quantity of operations performed on the market.
Conducting operations in the government securities market provides:
- reliability (coupon payments and redemption of bonds are made in due time);
- high profitability;
- preferential taxation.
We will help clients to form efficient portfolio of securities.
The following types of operations are offered to clients at the moment:
- purchase of government securities at auctions and additional placements, conducted by JSC "Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange", the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus;
- purchase and sale of government securities in the trading system of JSC "Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange" under terms of repurchase agreement ('REPO') and "By redemption".
MTBank guarantees an individual approach to each client, taking into account the needs and specific character of client's activity. The client has to conclude brokerage service agreement to start work on the government securities and corporate bonds market.
The employees of Securities Division of JSC "MTBank":
- accept and execute client's requests;
- provide the client with a report on performed operation;
- inform about the state of the market and portfolio assets assessment;
- provide consultation assistance with all questions related to actions on securities market.
The bank commission for conducting government securities and corporate bonds operations is 0.02% of the operation amount.
MTBank provides the following trade finance and documentary business services to banks:
1. Letter of credit confirmation
MTBank could add its confirmation under a letter of credit issued by domestic or by foreign bank:
- within a credit line established for an issuing or reimbursing bank; or
- on cash-cover basis.
2. Advising of letters of credit and guarantees
MTbank is constantly increasing its corporate customer base and prepared to advise letters of credit and guarantees to its corporate clients.
3. Discounting and post-financing under letters of credit
MTBank is able to provide post-financing or discounting (prepayment) under letters of credit available by deferred payment, issued in favor of its clients (both residents and non-residents)
Financing is possible:
- under confirmed letter of credit within a credit line established for an issuing or reimbursing bank (MTBank should be a nominated bank under a letter of credit); or
4. Issuance of guarantees
MTBank offers guarantee issuance by order of banks (residents or non-residents):
- within a credit line established for a counter-guarantor; or
- on cash-cover basis
Terms and Conditions of MTBank for Correspondent Banks
Terms and Conditions of MTBank on Documentary Operations